Interim Head of Communications
London/South East England
CLOSING DATE: 30-05-2018
Interim Head of Communications – National Charity
6 months contract
London or home based with occasional visits to head office
£350 per day
Are you an innovative and creative head of communications executive level professional looking for your next contract?
Our client, a leading national charity, is looking for a collaborative, innovative all-round comms professional to join on a 3 months basis to ensure their external communications channels (digital and offline) are developed and managed in the most efficient and engaging way.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
· To effectively lead, motivate and inspire the communications team.
· Develop, update and incrementally enhance the external communication, marketing and branding strategies to deliver key messages to the public, workplace and customers through a wide range of communication and media channels.
· Advice and implementation on brand building, public/media relations & reputation management.
· To work with the Charity managers and external partners to ensure market intelligence is used to complement internal sources and allow a more proactive management approach to how the Charity manage communications with the public and key stakeholders.
· Manage all associated budgets and spend to the highest levels of probity.
The ideal person will be/have:
· Previous experience in a similar position
· Experience delivering and executing external communications plans
· Self - starter
· The ability to integrate with the brand and Charity strategy
Tel: 0207 947 4960